August Sale 10th- 14th!- Lazy hazy days of Summer

 Next Sale: August 10th - 14th

Open: THIS Wednesday - Sunday  

Theme: Lazy hazy days of Summer!

105 N, Rum River Drive Princeton MN
Lower Level of OSSELL’S Department Store


As I promised, I took a lot of photos yesterday when I sifted through all the goods that the Ladies have brought in! I tell ya, what a lot of amazing goods! I needed to push, climb and dig though the place to get the photos! Fun, but man am I bushed~ (I was there until 2:30am last night setting up and we still  have some things to put out!) Thank goodness we have today and tomorrow before we welcome you down~ So, without further ado let us start the photos off with some new "Pretty Ditty's" complements of Ms. Lisa~





Aren't they just to die for! My o My, I have my eye on two of them, Can you guess which ones? You might find one of them in my hair or on my blouse come Wednesday.


Okay and this a new surprise, Lisa is now making necklaces! This is so beautiful, I cannot stand it! I am So thrilled and I cannot wait to see more of these come in~ I'll try and leave some for you, my customers~
Part of what made YesterDay turn into such a late Evening (for me) was that Patti of Bliss Boutique Photography and I moved back the big blackboard wall to open up the space between our two businesses and make Louise's area bigger~ It looks amazing and I am so glad we, (two very crazy woman and a bottle of Champagne) did it. It is a big change and I think y'all will love it!

Here are some up close pictures of items in that above shot- The Chair came from our New Dealer- Terri, & might just be the cutest thing I have ever seen! The little white three drawer dresser with legs, is just perfect for anywhere you would think to place it! ;) And that big old white Armour with the cute luggage rack on top,  is set up to be a computer or TV cabinet, but with adjustable shelves it offers wonderful storage for just about anything~

 Terri brought it a few unpainted pieces for you naturalists! Both are  b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!
Jen, of course, made that fun #7 pillow! (She doesn't know it yet, but she is going to have to recreate that on a dog bed for me!  My husband and I have decided to adopt one of the puppies we have been fostering- so "Snoop" is Guptil #7 (my last name) Get sewing Jen! )
Here are a few pieces I finished for this sale: A cream desk and bar height table (A little secret- I have the hardest time selling items once I complete them! O' If only I could fit them all within my home!) I hope you have room for one of them!
Jen made some darling Signs and Chalkboards for this months sale!
 


Laurel, new dealor- Susan, Jen & Judi, brought in a Lot of little side tables and end tables in Black, white or cream! I just love how easy it is to decorate with Black and white- Or if you love color- we have items in the latest trend color tones too! Check out that fun single yellow occasional chair and the teal glass top (one of two) coffee or side tables!
Sorry you will have to crank your neck to views these last two photos, but I couldn't pass them up just because the photographer (me) is a nut job. But isn't this table the neatest, with it's little legs and claw feet! and I just love the decor items placed on top! Can be used as a sideboard when not in use- nice a skinny!

And remember we always have new baby items in each sale. I know a few of you are new Mama's and Grandmas! Come see what the Ladies have for you!

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to seeing you soon! (two days and counting)
Kelly and all of Louise's Basement 

***Remember Princeton's Girls Night Out is This Thursday evening from 4-8pm! check out http://www.princetonsgirlsnightout.blogspot.com/ for more details on this wonderful Local Event created just for YOU!
***Also, I will no longer be posting prices on the blog or facebook ((who has time for that), and it just means you will have to come in and be blown away by our wonderfully (inexpensive) priced merchandise!) Thanks for understanding!