May's Sale

May's Sale is set for
 May 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 

Wednesday-Friday 10am-7pm
Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm

There is the skinny on the sale: Mark your calendars, you don't want to miss this one!

I am going to Missouri just prior to this sale and the plan is to take three days to chris-cross through Southern Minnesota and Iowa hitting up a ton of the boutiques, home town stores and antique shops that I have wanted to visit. After visiting family for a cousins college graduation party on Saturday, we plan to go to one of the best flea markets just outside of St. Louis prior to heading home. I am more than excited and I hope you are too...I will be filling a van with goods for LB's May Sale!
(I'm Now back and Photos of my Junking Trip can be seen on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/louisesbasement!)

But here are the preview photos of May's Sale:
There are more items too, all of these photos were taken before my trip (last Tuesday) and a few of Louise's Ladies had not delivered! Those items will be a surprise to both you and I! Fun-
But here is what I got:

Potting Bench made from an old desk

Ends of the potting bench have drawers on either side. Perfect for storing: gloves, tools, plant food and gardening journal or books!

Farm Table Seats 10!
The last floor modle sold and this is the beautiful replacement (custom orderable (stain and leg color)  

Shelving and these are custom orderable too!

Glass shelved, lighted China Hutch / Kitchen Hutch

 Cream Dressers with black knobs!

Night Stands: Black / White / Cream and a blue toy chest!

French dining room table and chairs


Desk and Desk Hutch

Shabby n Chic China Hutch

Mix match black chairs and white table

Beautiful Table

Long Garden Bench or Kitchen Table Bench

 Patio Furniture
Medical Cart / Drink Cart / Plant Stand

P.S. I will have uploaded photos on facebook of the places I visit and of all the items that I found on my Junking Trip and that will end up at LB by Wednesday! Look for photos at www.facebook.com/louisesbasement and view below!